Experience of virtual classes


Experience of virtual classes


馃挰 This virtual semester has been a great experience for both students and teachers. Personally I think it was a semester of self-sufficiency, at the beginning it was difficult to adapt and the knowledge learned are not the same as being in a semester. The advantage of virtual classes is that you can be at home and you have much more time to organize, the problem is that there is more distraction and often the internet does not work well but the advantage is that the classes are recorded and is a great help to understand better about the topic dealt with in class. I think that were all adapting to it, It’s not a way I like to take classes so I hope things will get better and I can go back to taking normal classes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Biography