EXPERIENCE IN VIRTUAL CLASSES



The experience of virtual classes was a very big challenge for me because I don’t use technology at all and I did not have knowledge of many things.


 It was an experience that gave me very positive contributions, such as not giving up and learning. I had lots of difficulties that did not depend on me, like the internet, which in the area where I live is very bad, several times I was late in classes for this problem but I have had friends who have helped me to not have doubts. The teacher has been very interactive in her teaching and I think it was also a challenge for her because for all the people it was something new that we did not imagine would happen. I will always remember this experience because that is how I learned to use many tools on my computer that I didn't know before. I can only thank my teacher for the patience she has had in this learning process and for all her teaching.


1 comentario:

Biography