Class experiences

 

I remember that in this unit we talked about medical things and in one part there was a dialogue which we had to change several things and be able to record a video with a classmate.

I remember that my classmate and I got together to record at night, but neither of us could use Zoom,we could not record our dialogue in zoom, we made several meetings, we went out and entered the meetings and could not, we took about two hours but we did it and sent.



I consider that the whole English semester has been a great experience because I had classes in a different way from all the semesters. Receiving virtual classes was very pleasant in several aspects, we had more time than when we had face-to-face classes, but it was also a little tiring because the teachers sent more homework than before. I would have liked to meet my classmates in a face-to-face way because virtually nobody talked or conversed with other classmates.

In the end the classes were nice and dynamic, the teacher tried to do her best with the presentations she made for us. I imagine that if we had been in face-to-face classes her contribution to us would have been much better.


The class that I remember most is the tradition class because here we all look for different traditions from all over the world, it was very nice to know traditions that I didn't know existed, extravagant and nice traditions like for example the celebration of the day of the zombies in Argentina or the festival of lights in Thailand.

The themes that my classmates exposed were striking and interesting, they spoke about the clothes that people wear in that festivity, the food that is prepared, the days that are celebrated and more.



The classes have been very dynamic and our teacher to avoid boredom and make us learn better made us know the game Kahoot which is a game of questions and answers, I think very nice and fun.

With this game the teacher qualified our learning.



RECOMMENDATIONS

I think the lases were very good but a little difficult to understand in this way.

* To deepen in some topics 

* Slow down the long and difficult topics

* Don't send so much homework


GISSELL GOMEZ

7 comentarios:

  1. I agree with the experiences of my partner, since if it was different and interesting to receive virtual classes, there were positive aspects, such as mobility, and we had more time, as well as negative aspects, but with effort and desire to learn we were able to get ahead. I think the recommendations are also very successful.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like the design of the titles of each unit, I think they are unique designed by Gisselle. It also caught my attention when we exposed the traditions of other countries.
    I think all our colleagues liked it, because it was also a different activity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It has been very difficult for all of us to use technological tools. Nowadays, I still have problems to use Meet and Zoom . However, there are several tutorials on YouTube which can help us with explanations about these programs.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello classmate, I found all your stories interesting.⭐
    And I agree with you at the beginning of classes, I couldn't use ZOOM either. It was something new and a bit difficult for everyone. But it is good to know that we can all control the classes and improve every day.👩‍💻💻📽📙

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello gissel, I really like your profile because it has many colors, how nice that you have been my partner in this course, I agree with you that this semester was a big challenge but we have overcome it in the best way because we have had a great predisposition to learn . I hope and you finish this semester very well.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Giss, I really liked your designs a lot, in the way you diagram and use colors, I think that this new experience of receiving classes from home was a new challenge because of the programs we use, at the beginning it was a bit complex until I knew well and adapt.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Giss, your story is very interesting, you have a lot of creativity putting colorful photos. It is true that we have had difficulty with this new modality, however, you have shown a good attitude in class and in you I can see that there is camaraderie and a great desire to learn. Take care! 😊

    ResponderEliminar

Biography