My Experience

 

I am going to tell you about my experience in this semester because it is very different from every semester.
Studying online was a new experience for me, all my classmates and teachers, we needed to adapt to the new methods, I think that in some cases it was a positive experience, because almost all of us achieved our goal, in this case, pass the semester and learn A lot, but there is also something negative that some colleagues did not have a good internet connection and this was a big problem for them,😔 something negative for me was also that I was stressed more than usual because I needed to talk with my friends and get distracted. I also really liked the way the teachers give students opportunities to take tests or present homework and I am very grateful to all the teachers.💖

In my case, I really liked studying online because I am from Tulcán and I was able to spend the semester at home without leaving my family.👪 Finally, this new modality opened the doors to new study possibilities, we learned more about technology and to take advantage of many tools that we did not know before.💻👓

ANDERSSON GUZMÁN 😁

         


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Biography