MY EXPERIENCES VIRTUAL CLASSES - BRYAN DELGADO

 





This modality seems to me that it is the future of education.




I think face-to-face education is better, but virtual education is not so bad.






  • This type of education is more demanding.
  •  They send a lot of homework and assignments in class.
  • I think you have to adapt to changes or the changes will create big problems for you.


  • I think I will have to graduate virtually, but the goal is about to be achieved.
  • Adapting to changes is difficult for us, but once doing it is different.
  • In the globalized world that we are in, if you don't adapt and get out of your comfort zone, you are very bad.

    1. I sometimes had problems to wake up early.
    2. The experience of having online classes was somewhat difficult at times. It seems to me that it forces us students to self-learn and that is very good for me.

    No hay comentarios:

    Publicar un comentario

    Biography