Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Biography
-
1. Collage 2. Podcast 3. Mind map 4. Story 5. Dialogue 6....
-
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to greet you. In this ocation we will present you videos, imagenes and collages of our favorite unit from t...
-
An anecdote that I remember from the English lessons is when we discussed HOLIDAYS. The teacher gave us directions to carry out a...

Hello Ricardo, some few weeks ago I had the pleasure of do a homework with you, I think is very interesant your love for the food
ResponderEliminarPaulo Coelho is a great writter, I've read some books of he for exaple: "La bruja de Portobello" "Valquirias y las espías" I recommend You read them without You hasn't done.
Hello classmate, I find what you have written about yourself interesting.😃
ResponderEliminarI can see that you like cooking a lot and I think it's great , because I don't like it and I can't cook as many things as you. It doesn't seem good to me but it's funny jeje 😂I really like desserts and I hope you can pass me some of all your recipes.🥐🥞🍪🍰🧁