CLASS EXPERIENCE



An anecdote that I remember from the English lessons is when we discussed HOLIDAYS. The teacher gave us directions to carry out a task in which an exhibition about different holidays around the world had to be held. On that occasion, I made the exhibition of the famous St. Patrick's Day in Ireland. However, if I hadn't talked about it, I would have exposed about Bloomsday Festival, another Irish celebration. Since my dream is to visit Ireland, I have learned a lot about its traditions. 
That day was very interesting, since I got to know the different holidays that my classmates exposed, especially the Zombie Walk. It is an Argentine celebration where everyone dress up as zombies and generally dance to the rhythm of "Thriller", a Michael Jackson song.
Another holiday that caught my attention was Thanksgiving Day, a very popular holiday in other countries, but very new to me, because it has never been celebrated in my country. In addition, my classmates named other very curious traditions such as Desent Festival Jaisalmer, Gaucho Tradition, Colacho Festival, among others. With this interesting activity from the book, we were able to realize how diverse, wonderful and curious the traditions are in different parts of the world.





 Saint Patrick´s en La Cumbre – Gamba FM
 
Motivational phrase: The great minds have goals, the others, desires

Recommendation: We should study and read a little more about the customs and traditions of other countries, since in this way we can value cultural diversity and at the same time learn about interesting aspects that in other cultures are considered normal.


A very nice experience happened when we developed the topic "Health Matters", because we mainly worked with vocabulary that I already knew, but, given that I still made several spelling errors, these had to be corrected, for example, in the words: weak, dizzy, coughing, among others. In one of the activities of this unit we had to develop in pairs the role of doctor and patient.
It was very fun, dynamic, and interesting to do this activity, since, by interacting, I learned a lot of vocabulary. In addition, we also check grammar as in the expression “Drawing conclusions with must”. 
I really like learning grammar, since, I think that it is the most complicated part of learning English. However, my teacher has very appropriate didactic methodologies so that we can understand each topic.
 

Motivational phrase: Mistakes are the best teachers, if you don't learn the lesson, they will repeat it until you learn it.

Recommendation: When studying vocabulary, listening and speaking, are essential to be able to learn and expand the amount of words that we know. 




Without a doubt the unit of the book that I will always have in my memory is Unit number four, "Reading for pleasure."
It was exciting to practice vocabulary, grammar and speaking related to reading, because one of my biggest hobbies is precisely reading. I found it very fun to learn English, with a subject that I really like, such as literature. However, besides having enjoyed this unit, for me the grammar part was quite complex, especially the subject of Noun Clauses: Embedded Questions. 
It was often frustrating not being able to do this part of grammar correctly. However, with the help of our teacher, we were able of learning correctly. Since, I think that a good teacher is someone who is able to teach, using their knowledge and didactics with success, I consider my teacher, an excellent educator.
HD wallpaper: person holding opened book, person reading book ...
Motivational phrase: Something always seemes impossible until it is done
Recommendation:  In relation to grammar, my recommendation is very basic, because the best teaching techniques were applied, so I can only say that it is up to us, the students, to go deeper into these issues. 


 

A really nice game that I developed was when we had to provide our own invention, draw something related to it and finally promote it. 
In this case I said that my idea was to promote "the latest in technology", a smart home, which was going to serve us mainly for energy optimization. 
It was a very interesting activity that made us think a lot when putting our creativity into practice. Also, I had a great time telling some classmates my ideas and sharing our inventions. We were amazed at how creative and innovative we could be.

 10 cosas para considerar actualizar tu hogar en ser una casa ...


 Blank diary were pages and pencil Royalty Free Vector Image

The organization of my time with my English classes is as follows: I get up around 7 AM to bathe and have breakfast. 
I connect to the online classes at 8 AM, and if there are not, I start doing the activity proposed for that day. Usually, we receive classes from 8-10 am in which a task is usually included. When it is very extensive, the teacher generally enables the platform up to an hour at night or until the next day. 
However, I prefer to do my homework as soon as possible, since, I do not like to worry about having to do homeworks in the evening. 
Also, when something has not been clear to me from the lessons, I investigate about it, in explanatory videos on YouTube. I generally do this to clarify grammar rules covered in class. As I mentioned before, I prefer to do things instantly, so that in the end I don't accumulate so much study. This is why, on Fridays when we have to perform tasks on the "Person" platform,  I start doing them at 8 AM and finish quite soon since studied all week.

Recommendation: the organization in our daily life is essential, since we will be prepared to the things that we must do, always with time in advance and with the best of spirits
Motivational phrase:
Benjamin Franklin Quote: “Never leave till tomorrow that which you ...




Finally, I would like to quote a motivating phrase that I always remember, "Happiness can be found even in the darkest moments, if we are able to use light well." This phrase is from my favorite movie saga, named Harry Potter. The words that compose it are full of hope and motivation, reminding us that there may be bad days, but everything is in us to smile and be happy despite adversity.











12 comentarios:

  1. Hello Esteban, I pass by your post and what a great thing I just read, according to your anecdote I hope that very soon you will achieve your dream of knowing Ireland and learn much more about its traditions. I share a lot with you the recommendation that should encourage reading to create great minds with great goals. In your profile I have found a person who shares with me the taste of the Harry Potter saga and the motivating phrase that he quotes from this saga is very encouraging since many times we stagnate but we must look for the light. I say goodbye leaving you these words: Keep going with that interest you have in learning much more English. You will make it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Esteban, I really liked your work, each written story is interesting. If you hadn't mentioned Harry Potter, I might have think you don't like that movie. But I agree with you you always have to smile.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Esteban, I hope you are well, I send you a hug from Otavalo.
    I agree that we all liked the theme of holidays and I really found it interesting to discover traditions in other countries, some very religious and others very wacky. However, this time has been very gratifying for me to have shared it with all of you.
    I wish you to keep going and that I agree with you with your motivational phrases.
    I recommend that you keep giving off a lot of good vibes.

    I liked that you put a part of Harry Potter to finish, I personally love it.

    Take care, Artemisa

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Hi, I'm Andersson and I also like Harry Potter a lot, it's a very interensate and mysterious series, I also like it because of the special effects it has, and the story is very entertaining.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello friend you have a great content in your blog also I like very much the Harry Potter movies excellent motivational phrase that you took from this.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Esteban, your presentation have a many colors. we share the good taste for Harry Potter my brother. The usual smiling is something that I also apply because without laughter there is no life Esteban. Your post is very wide but contains different things from other classmates.

    Esteban the theme of the holidays was something that we all shared a great experience. If you can look at my blog also post about the extras and rare traditions of other countries. You know each madman with his story jaja. There were some traditions similar to our country but others were really crazy jaja.

    I end my comment by saying the only thing is that Dumbledore is in that final message J.K Rollwing is a brilliant writer

    Blessings Bryan.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Esteban I like your presentation. It's colorful and I like that it has big images and your phrase is very motivating and you are right. If at any point we make a mistake, we must do things well so that we do not commit them again, otherwise we will be drowned and we will not progress.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello Esteban, I was reading your post, and I found your anecdote interesting, in the unit of festivities and customs, it is true that we were able to learn from some celebrations somewhat out of the ordinary, which were interesting, and that there are also many beliefs around the world that have been celebrated for a long time.
    I agree with your recommendation, since it is true that we should study and read a little more about the customs and traditions of other countries, since in this way we can value cultural diversity and at the same time learn about interesting aspects that in other cultures are considered normal.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Esteban, I agree with you, in the unit 7 Holidays and traditions, I met new traditions that I had never hard of and I learned about different forms of festivities in other countries.

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Hello Esteban, I think that all the classmates really liked the theme of the festivities because, we got to know the different traditions and customs of a country.
    Your motivating phrase is very interesting. Good luck in everything!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello Esteban, excellent motivating phrase, I believe that we are always capable of turning on that light at the right times, today we had to face a pandemic that left us very sad, but we have put the best attitude to move forward. And we can see that Harry Potter one of my favorite sagas leaves us great lessons

    ResponderEliminar
  12. This publication was made by Esteban Villarreal.

    ResponderEliminar

Biography