Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Biography
-
1. Collage 2. Podcast 3. Mind map 4. Story 5. Dialogue 6....
-
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to greet you. In this ocation we will present you videos, imagenes and collages of our favorite unit from t...
-
An anecdote that I remember from the English lessons is when we discussed HOLIDAYS. The teacher gave us directions to carry out a...

Hi Luis, I hope you are well, I send you a hug from Otavalo.
ResponderEliminarI agree that we all had the same hours especially in the morning.
I really like your design, it is very minimalist and expresses all your activities, I love it.
Take care, Artemisa
Hello classmate ✋, how great to meet your organization of the week.📜⭐
ResponderEliminarI think we all wake up early so we can connect to English classes early.👨💻💻😊
Hi Luis, in your post I can see how you organize each day, I can also see that we have more or less the same activities.
ResponderEliminar