Class experience

        Sky isn't the limit.

ANECDOTE
UNIT 3
The day we review unit three of the book, the service’s part. The teacher makes us listen to the pronunciation of that part of the book. And I was going through the pictures and I looked at the picture of dry-clean a suit and I remember my suit is still in the MARTINAZING dry-clean company. The suit was going to leave the first week of March and I forgot it completely. And the day we checked unit three, I went to pick up the suit from the dry cleaners in the afternoon.
EXPERIENCE
UNIT 7
I have a good experience in online English classes, it’s the day that we share different vacations around the world. All the companions shared a holiday from all over the world and the different holiday around the world were known, some very rare and others similar to those we celebrate in Ecuador. It’s important to know the festivities of other countries because one day we will travel to some place in the world and we will be better associated with that holiday.
MEMORY
UNIT 5
What I remember most about the activities was the day I made the video in TIK TOK with the assigned activity and at the end of the video we threw a marker and the video ended. That was one of the best activities because we lost the shame of doing it. In my opinion these activities are important to reinforce speech and correct pronunciation.
GAME
UNIT 6
The game Kahoo! It is very interesting and we learn to respond quickly and thus master the subject that designates us. It is a very good learning strategy and very easy to answer.The emotion that you have to answer in 10 seconds is excellent.
MOTIVATIONAL PHRASE
If you don't risk, you don't win.
RECOMMENDATIONS
·         😎 The classes have been according to the established.
·        😎  Punctuality will train us as people.

X
MONDAY
TUESDAY
WEDNESDAY
 THURSDAY 
FRIDAY
7:30
WAKE UP
7:35
 BRUSHING TEETH
7:40
MAKE MY BED
7:50
BREAKFAST
8:00
TURN ON THE LAPTOP
9:00
DO HOMEWORK OR ACTIVITIES
10:00
TURN OFF THE LAPTOP
10:05
TAKE A SHOWER
10:30
MAKE THE LUCH FOR MY FAMILY



12 comentarios:

  1. Your presentation is more serious than others, the order of your paragraphs looks very good, I think maybe you could add an image.
    I didn't remember from the Tik Tok video, it's interesting that you name it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, in your presentation you say things very interesnting. The tik tok video i was something funny and new for me. I had to record myself many times to make it look good. Your motivate phrase is something the truth. In general your blog is interesting. My overview of this job is incredible.

    Regards Bryan.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello classmate, all the experiences you wrote are very good.👏😃
    It was fun for me to also make creative videos for class because it helps us to improve our speaking in the language.📽🎬📷🎥📺📲

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Dario, it's good to see your post.
    I like that you express your journey in this way in English class, it is very practical and simple but it says a lot.
    I agree with you, we all had experiences, anecdotes and memories with this new normal and I really liked being able to share it with you.
    A hug, Artemisa

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Dario I also liked playing Kahoot, I think all our teammates liked it because it was quite fun and the adrenaline to respond in a short time was great. I also think it is a good game to level up learning.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. First of all, how good that you remembered your suit haha. And in second place, it was very interesting to study what are the different traditions around the world, because what is rare for us is common for other cultures, and these activities allow us to open our thinking even more.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi Dario, I really like your blog because you describe how you organized and it is very good.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hello friend, I think it is good that you liked the activities such as recording videos that integrate more participation in classes, I think it should encourage more use of activities so I think it would improve the performance of students.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Hello Darío, your post speaks very well of you, because the funniest part was Kahoot! here we all had fun. You are a fun person that speaks very well of you, when using your creativity.

    ResponderEliminar

  10. Hi Dario, I also remember the activity from unit 5, I had never used tik tok, and I didn't know how to use it, this activity also seemed very important to me because we work as a team so that everything is okay.

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Hello, I really liked your publication, I was reading it and it made me remember when we had to make a video about the positive and negative aspects of the pandemic, it was fun because I asked a friend for help, to record me, in the end we did some videos because I forgot to drop the marker down.
    I agree with your recommendations as I also believe that these activities are important to reinforce dialogue and correct pronunciation.

    ResponderEliminar

  12. Hello friend, well I think you are absolutely right, in the Tik Tok style video many of the classmates could lose their fear of facing a camera and they did very well. It was a motivational video that showed that despite the moments we are living we can see the other side of the coin.

    ResponderEliminar

Biography