Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Biography
-
1. Collage 2. Podcast 3. Mind map 4. Story 5. Dialogue 6....
-
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to greet you. In this ocation we will present you videos, imagenes and collages of our favorite unit from t...
-
An anecdote that I remember from the English lessons is when we discussed HOLIDAYS. The teacher gave us directions to carry out a...

Your publication reminds me of a magazine. I like your catchphrase. It's good,
ResponderEliminarLuis I like that you keep your minimalist design and express your phrases that help me a lot and also your recommendations.
ResponderEliminarI agree that in this unit important topics were discussed about technology and how it has affected our social life. I hope we can balance these two factors.
A hug.
Hi Luis, I like the way your presentation has. It is quite punctual and I like the recommendation you give. The mobile is very distracting and classes are not attended. we should avoid using it when the teacher is explaining the class to us.
ResponderEliminar