Class Experience

 Class Experience
Anecdote
Unit 7 "Holidays and Traditions"
December 31st
This unit of the English book told us about the traditions of different countries for example, in Ecuador I and my friends have the habit of dressing up as widows 👻 and asking people for money by dancing and doing funny things 😂 was a good example to make it known in the English classes 😅. 
                             
                             Experience
Unit 4 "Reading for pleasure" 
This unit of the English book told us about describing reading habits, I had an experience about topic, I was curl up with my computer reading an article online about romance the title was "The Notebook" 💙, I didn't know there was a movie about it, I decided to watch the movie 👀 and it seemed to me most interesting than the reading in point of fact I don't really like read and if I find a book or some article I prefer to search the movie . 

Game
"All units of the book" 

Role play and interview video
In point of fact, there weren't games in class but there were dialogues and videos to be made in pairs or groups, in fact, I liked this very much 👍 because it allowed my speaking and listening to improve a lot and to interact in another language in a more spontaneous way 💬.

Motivating Sentence
"Someday you'll miss today"... 
This is a sentence that always I have present in my mind because allows me to understand that everything is momentary and nothing is forever, for this reason, it must be valued 💛 each moment of our life whether it's good 😀 or bad 😡. 


Recommendation 
Due to the pandemic, it has been decided to receive classes virtually, which is something new for students 🙇, so the education system should be a little more flexible in terms of how to qualify since virtual classes are not the same as face-to-face ones 👏.

Daily

In my daily routine from Monday to Friday, I don't really have much free time, I am currently working the evening schedule from 10:00 pm to 07:00 am, I arrive home at 7:20 am take a shower, have breakfast, and at 8:00 am start English classes until 10:00 am. Once the classes are over, I do any homework that is pending, then I have lunch and go to my bed to rest. Saturdays and Sundays are the only days I have free time to do any activity other than work and educational activities. 

10 comentarios:

  1. Hi Jose David, I hope you are well, I send you a big hug.

    I really like knowing that all of us have published situations such as holidays and reading habits, I mean, first, I really like the photographs of events that involve a meeting with friends, I also like to celebrate some dates with friends and travel with them but unfortunately now there are only photos.
    Second, I really like Unit 4 about our favorite book and how we were able to interact with each other by sharing our tastes.
    Finally I think we were all victims of time in Kahoot hahaha ...
    Anyway, we had a great time this semester, I'm sorry I couldn't have met you personally but I think we did a great job together.


    Greetings Artemisa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello friend, Ricardo greets you, I was passing by and I checked your blog and I remembered when we recorded those videos and we took everything as a joke because it did not turn out well either because I forgot a word or I forgot to record, that was something funny.Thank you for taking this course with me because you have helped me from day one, I wish you the best and success in everything.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi friend! I'm Melany and is a pleasure to greet you.

    I read your expiriences and I think that you should have enjoyed to do it and I feel so happy for you.

    I liked your photo with your friends on December 31th, my family does the same and it's so funny and I really enjoy it.

    You know, I haven't read The notebook but I had seen the movie and I really love it, I agree with you when you say that it's interesting but actually the movie makes me cry :'( but is very beautiful.

    At the end you talked about the online classes and I think that it's so efficient and it helps us to learn every day.

    You have a good day!

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Hello, I remember when you gave as an example the New Year's Eve tradition in Ecuador, it was striking because perhaps people from different parts of the world may find it strange that there is the custom of dressing up as widows and dancing to ask for money, it was also fun because It made me remember when I once dressed up as a widow at the end of the year. This unit of the book was really interesting.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello José David, The traditions of our country are very colorfull and very happy traditions, beacause each place in our country has different customs that are very striking.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello classmate, your experiences are fun and interesting. ⭐👏
    I really like the photos and videos you posted, especially the photo of the holidays and traditions.🎥😊
    I think they are good traditions that we have in our country.🎉🎊
    I hope that every year you can continue to have fun.😉✌

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hello Jose David, well your anecdote caught my attention, because this tradition is very popular in my city Atuntaqui and it is very fun.

    I strongly agree with you, I don't like to read a lot either and I prefer to watch movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. I share your point of view on what virtual classes are. It has been very difficult to adapt to this new system, nobody was prepared for what we had to live. Despite the best efforts of teachers and students, it has been quite difficult to receive lessons like this. But my recommendation is to imagine that we are in face-to-face classes, so do not lie down when you are in the middle of a lesson and pay as much attention as possible.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. José David, I agree with you.
    We have to live in the present but without forgetting the future because the things we do today will influence the future.

    ResponderEliminar

  10. Hello friend, your post is very interesting, what I liked the most was your anecdote about the holidays and traditions. December 31 means a lot to me, from the morning we held a soccer championship in the street with all my friends, in the afternoon I must go out to broadcast the "Monigotes" contest that we organize with my family, finally at night we meet to burn the old year and ring in the new year. It's one of the best dates on the calendar

    ResponderEliminar

Biography