Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Biography
-
1. Collage 2. Podcast 3. Mind map 4. Story 5. Dialogue 6....
-
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to greet you. In this ocation we will present you videos, imagenes and collages of our favorite unit from t...
-
An anecdote that I remember from the English lessons is when we discussed HOLIDAYS. The teacher gave us directions to carry out a...

When we played this game I remember that it was something exciting and fun because you had to answer as quickly and you had a good score.
ResponderEliminarYes, Kahoot! it was a very fun game because you had to study the lesson very well
EliminarWhen we played this game I remember that it was my first time, I was nervous, but it was interesting and fun because we had to answer quickly, and each question added points, a fun way to practice our English.
ResponderEliminarHi again Luis.
ResponderEliminarI really liked having shared Kahoot's time with you, it was a lot of fun and a bit competitive because we all wanted to be in the first places.
I tell you that I had played it before but the pressure is the same, however it was a good time.
Take care, Artemisa
Hi Luis, I agree with you, it’s a fun way to learn, However just like you I was nervous because I didn’t know how it worked and the truth when it’s thinking quickly as it was in the game I get to stress out a lot jaja but it’s something I’m practicing and that’s why I got a lot of attention at stake.
ResponderEliminarHello friend I tell you that although I did not do very well in the game I recognize that it was a moment full of adrenaline and excitement and also fun was perhaps the only game we could enjoy in class.
ResponderEliminar